IP Address Definition Annual Scholarship Program
Regarding the Scholarship
Everyone is aware how powerful written words can be, so if you are creative and interested in writing, then you can demonstrate your research and writing skills.
This is one of the reasons we are happy to announce the IP Address Definition Annual Scholarship Program for students interested in writing and sharing their knowledge to receive a$1.000 award.
Terms of Participation
To participate in the IPaddressdefinition.org Annual Scholarship Program, students are required to perform a thorough research and write an essay on the following topic – “How to Set Up a Wireless Router”.
Who Can Apply?
If you are a student currently enrolled in a high school, university, or college, you can apply for this scholarship. You are required to provide a proof of attendance when you send your the application.
All applicants must be 18+.
How to Apply?
- Write an 1.500 + words long essay on the following topic:
“How to Set Up a Wireless Router”
Please make sure that the essay is 100% unique since the winning essay will be published on our website.
Example articles :
- 192.168.1.1 IP Address Definition
- 192.168.0.1 IP Address Definition
- 192.168.l.2 IP Address Definition
- 192.168.l.254 IP Address Definition
- Please send the essay in .doc or .docx format and include the following details:
- Full name*
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- School/university name
- Area of study
- Valid document which proves you are a student of a specific school/universityissued by that school, college or university
*The winner’s full name will be published on our website when we publish the winning essay
- Finally, send us all the required details along with the essay at email@example.com
- The subject of your email submission should be titled “Scholarship Submission“.
The final date for submission is 15th November 2017, and we will choose the winner by 30th November 2017.
The winning essay will be awarded with $1.000.
We are going to publish the winner’s full name and essay on our website.
The winner will be notified via email after we publish the results on 30th November, 2017. If we don’t get a reply from the winner in a week, another winner will be selected. The payment will be sent via PayPal, either to the winner personally or to the school student account.
This scholarship is valid for one year only. Every year a new winner will be selected.
We are happy to receive your submissions.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .